Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

tenor.gif

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce
@malinoisvol , local headline. Never even realized this was a breed before it being mentioned by you

" Xoey, the Belgian Malinois K9 handled by Deputy Hayley French, made her first drug hit Monday and it was a big one."

Reactions: malinoisvol
Thinkin' bout you.
Thanks. Still alive but disappointed he said he couldn’t get the stent in my pancreas duct but said he found a gall stone at the juncture of the bile and pancreas duct he removed. Also found ulcers in entrance to small intestine. Now I have a whole new ballgame, sorta like calling an audible at the line of scrimmage. 😡

Thanks. Still alive but disappointed he said he couldn’t get the stent in my pancreas duct but said he found a gall stone at the juncture of the bile and pancreas duct he removed. Also found ulcers in entrance to small intestine. Now I have a whole new ballgame, sorta like calling an audible at the line of scrimmage. 😡
The good news is the removal of the stone should offer you some relief?
The bad news is ulcers.

Sorry to hear, h.

Yeah, but gallstones are god awful. Hurts so bad. Maybe that was part of your pain?

Sorry they couldn't do the other procedure. Do they try again at some point or what? How are you feeling? Are you tired of questions yet?

Yeah, but gallstones are god awful. Hurts so bad. Maybe that was part of your pain?

Sorry they couldn't do the other procedure. Do they try again at some point or what? How are you feeling? Are you tired of questions yet?
I guess they’re gonna see if what they did today helps. Had a bad stomach ache, apparently from the procedure, but pain pills are kicking in and I feel better. *stoned on drugs 🤪

I guess they’re gonna see if what they did today helps. Had a bad stomach ache, apparently from the procedure, but pain pills are kicking in and I feel better. *stoned on drugs 🤪
Your book should show up in a day or two.

Hope you feel good enough to get some rest. That was an early appointment you had.

Scrolling through the thread in reverse I just saw this. I hate that!

VN Store

Back