Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

so he isnt really a large man ?
Is this the real @95 Vol Alum??
9jvXN7EJ_400x400.jpeg

Extremely large. Slice is a pathological liar. He's not even Jewish.

Actually I know exactly who 95 is.
He’s really private with his real life but I’m an *******. I have a bad habit of picking on the people I like. So every now and then I like to remind my buddy that I know things.

But the reality is I’ve been asked by him to keep any real information about him private. Which I have done.......and will always do no matter what......with the obvious exception of his weight.

He’s not a fat bastard. He’s a healthy little dude.

As you were

Reactions: Souce
He’s really private with his real life but I’m an *******. I have a bad habit of picking on the people I like. So every now and then I like to remind my buddy that I know things.

But the reality is I’ve been asked by him to keep any real information about him private. Which I have done.......and will always do no matter what......with the obvious exception of his weight.

As you were

Mark, I thought you were going to get help with this problem? We all care about your mental well-being, bud, and this lying thing is getting out of control. You need to see someone. Do it for your family, man.

As you were
You say that, but send his nudes to everyone!

Out him? WTF??! Now you're saying he's gay??! (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Stop with the blatant lies already!!
Weezer.
I’m getting older and just don’t much care to play those games anymore. I appreciate all you did for Red but I left all that drama, both real and imagined, underground. You want to interact in a light manner then it’s cool. But if You want the old zone you can leave me out of it.
By the way “liar” is a hot button issue with me. It is not something I do or tolerate among people I enteract with.

VN Store

Back