Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Uhhhh….Been miserable today...yesterday(?)….Fever spiked to 102.4*. Couldn't keep anything down. Family wanted to take me to the ER, but I told them to give it a day. Hopefully it's just a hellacious bug. Fever's currently 99.8*. Hopefully it doesn't spike back up. So maybe it wasn't the exercise that had me hurting so bad.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Uhhhh….Been miserable today...yesterday(?)….Fever spiked to 102.4*. Couldn't keep anything down. Family wanted to take me to the ER, but I told them to give it a day. Hopefully it's just a hellacious bug. Fever's currently 99.8*. Hopefully it doesn't spike back up. So maybe it wasn't the exercise that had me hurting so bad.
Hope you feel better

Ship High In Transit, Weez! Heal thyself.

Hope you get to feeling better bud

@Souce frog legs yes or no ?
M7qrTtY55qLTsSuRKUAWM6XPqbpPZgo4s8KxP17PcET2RJdrSeUyAXG9D5_NrLL_MiuBA2I4cOeZSug_bp27X-_CDG9E5ela7vHEoog=w600-l68

Also, @Behr, I know you were trying to make a funny, but I actually would like to try geoduck. Isn't the meat very sweet?

Have you ever had it?

Also, @Behr, I know you were trying to make a funny, but I actually would like to try geoduck. Isn't the meat very sweet?

Have you ever had it?
I've never had it cooked, only as sashimi with soy sauce and Wasabi. I've never had an interest in eating it or serving it. My favorites are littlenecks sauteed in garlic, white wine and butter. Tried cherrystones a couple of times, but they didn't do well. Seems anything bigger than middlenecks are more of a Northeastern thang.

VN Store

Back