5. Jake Locker (Washington)
6. Tyrod Taylor (Virginia Tech
7. Juice Williams (Illinois)
8. Zac Robinson (Oklahoma State)
9. Matt Grothe (South Florida)
10. Terrelle Pryor (Ohio State)

just missed: Adam Weber (Minnesota)

Juice Williams and Matt Grothe are better than LeFevour

the same Juice Williams who only threw 1 more TD than INT last year and had only a 57 % completion percentage with 1,700 yards or the same Matt Grothe who threw as many TD's as INT's and only a 59 % completion percentage?

I havent seen any college football yet this year so Im gonna say

Tebow
Pat White
Jake Locker

i probably overrated Jake Locker a bit because his numbers aren't that impressive. I think he had more INT's than TD's last year, but he doesn't have much to work with at Washington

1. Tim Tebow (Florida)
2. Pat White (West Virginia)
2. Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan)
4. Kellen Lewis (Indiana)
5. Matt Grothe (South Florida)

1. Tim Tebow (Florida)
2. Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan)
3. Pat White (West Virginia)
4. Kellen Lewis (Indiana)
5. Jake Locker (Washington)
6. Tyrod Taylor (Virginia Tech
7. Juice Williams (Illinois)
8. Zac Robinson (Oklahoma State)
9. Matt Grothe (South Florida)
10. Terrelle Pryor (Ohio State)

just missed: Adam Weber (Minnesota)

i'll break it down.

1. Tebow. enough said
2. Dan LeFevour. almost became the 2nd 20/20 QB last year. threw for over 3,000 and ran for over 1,000
3. Pat White: not a great passer, but he's good enough and the best runner of them all
4. Kellen Lewis: I think maybe the most underrated of the 10 i listed. thew for over 3,000 and had 28 TD's
5. Locker: again, probably overrated him, but I think he's the Tim Tebow of the west coast
6. Tyrod Taylor. I think he might be one of the most complete dual threats. rocket arm and a great runner. he's just young.
7. Juice Williams: not really impressed with his passing, but it was good enough to help his team win.
8. Zac Robinson: probably the 2nd most underrated out of the 10 i listed. almost 3,000 yards passing with 23 TD's and 9 INT's last year almost rushed for 900 yards and 9 TD's on the ground.
9. Grothe. another I'm not very impressed with. sub par passing stats and decent running stats, but wins games.
10. Pryor. more of an upside pick than anything. he's a freakish athlete. nobody doubts his running ability, but his throwing mechanics have to get better

I thought this was interesting, Juice Williams(22/21) and Matt Grothe(29/28) have combined for 51 TD's and 49 INT's in the last 2 years. LeFavour has thrown 53 TD's and 23 INT's in the same time span and rushed for more yards than either of the two

I thought this was interesting, Juice Williams(22/21) and Matt Grothe(29/28) have combined for 51 TD's and 49 INT's in the last 2 years. LeFavour has thrown 53 TD's and 23 INT's in the same time span and rushed for more yards than either of the two

Are you adding Williams and Grothe's seasons together to make two years?

the same Juice Williams who only threw 1 more TD than INT last year and had only a 57 % completion percentage with 1,700 yards or the same Matt Grothe who threw as many TD's as INT's and only a 59 % completion percentage?

In the Big 10 and Big East, respectively. I think LeFavour is a pretty good quarterback, but there is a reason he is in the MAC

In the Big 10 and Big East, respectively. I think LeFavour is a pretty good quarterback, but there is a reason he is in the MAC

We have different thoughts and views about it. I see where you're coming from, but I'm just not buying into it.

VN Store

Back