Rank these 2019 opponents

I love how you laid these out. It cracks me up and reminds me of local news sports highlights. Local sportscasters will show highlights of Alcoa scoring 3 TDs and then say Maryville won 49-21 when you would’ve thought Alcoa rolled by the highlights. Your comments are the same thing. “MSU’s defense could be the difference. They wreak havoc and cause TOs” and then you say Vols win. Kentucky, in Lexington, “likely a loss” and then you predict a Vols win. I hope you are right on both games though! Hopefully not so right about BYU and Mizzou. Anyway, I just liked your comments. Have a good one!
Thank you! The comment about MSU I am basically saying their offense took a hit, losing their QB. But, their defense is pretty darn good. They will keep it close. But, if they cause a bunch of TO's, MSU wins. It is a very good opportunity to lose, in Lexington, as the Cats seek revenge. But, I just can't quite pull the UK lever, against the Big Orange. I have a bad feeling, vs BYU. They beat Wisconsin, early, last season, on the road. And Missouri.......well, they just beat our ass, no matter what.

VN Store

Back