Ranking Our Schedule

Just had lunch w a Florida fan at a 4th July picnic at my building here in Jensen Beach. Baited him by asking "who won the NCAA baseball tourney". He said Kentucky, then said wait, Tennessee. I expressed to him that the Gators came on strong and played well, and he said he wished the football team could do that. Well, he baited me - so I agree, put the Gators up at least two notches.

I guess I'd put arky above that state school in the upper Carolina's. Jmho. And I'f the worse happens early season....and we're dooming....I'm more worried about at Candy then Missed opportunity State.

Can you imagine the gnashing of teeth if we beat them TSIO? They have potential to be really good but also have potential to lose their mojo
Bama: New HC, new OC, new DC, lost over 30 to the transfer portal, inc. four 5* and thirteen 4*. Bama is going down. @OU should be a tougher game.

They won't be one of the top 4 teams in CFB like bama was under Saban but good enough to make a 12 team playoff in most years. Kalen Deboer can coach dude.

I’m afraid you’re right about Deboer being able to coach, but he’s only had one great year with a 6th year QB. The one similarity between Washington’s program and Alabama’s program is that both schools had been to the playoffs prior to Deboer’s tenure.

Seems to me that he keeps landing gravy jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I’m afraid you’re right about Deboer being able to coach, but he’s only had one great year with a 6th year QB. The one similarity between Washington’s program and Alabama’s program is that both schools had been to the playoffs prior to Deboer’s tenure.

Seems to me that he keeps landing gravy jobs.
Bama's brand is so much bigger than Washington's. Even before Saban arrived, the tide have always been able to land big time prospects but Saban was able to take their recruiting to unprecedented heights. The recruiting should continue to be pretty darn good for KD, unless for some unforeseen reason he is not cut out for the grind of the SEC.

VN Store

Back