Rankings 5/8/2023 (I don't want to do it)

Some teams still ahead had some bad losses
Indiana State lost bad to lowly Murray State at home tonight

Good thing is…even though we are behind teams like Indiana State, UConn, and Bama in the RPI, our overall resume is better. Just take the series against UK and take a game against USC, and we are looking fine.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good thing is…even though we are behind teams like Indiana State, UConn, and Bama in the RPI, our overall resume is better. Just take the series against UK and take a game against USC, and we are looking fine.

South Carolina lost Friday and are really struggling
They may need to beat Tennessee to host anything.

My wife called me while I was at the bar and said if you're not home in 10 minutes I'm giving the dinner I made for you to the dog.

I made it in 5 minutes. I'd hate for something that bad to happen to that poor dog.

Reactions: tntar heel
How are the teams ahead of #23 Tennessee doing this week so far?

#22 UTSA has lost 2 straight to visiting #18 DBU
#21 Virginia beat Radford and took game #1 against Louisville. Vas lead 1-2 against Louisville in game 2
#20 BC is trailing in game 1 of 2 to visiting Villanova 9-8 in 6th
#19 Maryland lost midweek to Northeastern and game 1 to visiting Minnesota . Lead big over gophers in game 2
#18 Dallas Baptist beat something called a Central Arkansas midweek and won first two at UTSA
#17 Kentucky
is proving that clever out of conferences scheduling only gets you so far
#16 Clemson won at Coastal Carolina midweek and won at VaTech in game 1 and lead in game 2
#15 Oregon State won at Portland and lost game 1 @ UCLA last night

Clemson and Tennessee both struggled early. Clemson more so.
The tigers will be a favorite in ACC tourney in 10 days

Last edited:
How are the teams ahead of #23 Tennessee doing this week so far?

#22 UTSA has lost 2 straight to visiting #18 DBU
#21 Virginia beat Radford and took game #1 against Louisville. Vas lead 1-2 against Louisville in game 2
#20 BC is trailing in game 1 of 2 to visiting Villanova 9-8 in 6th
#19 Maryland lost midweek to Northeastern and game 1 to visiting Minnesota . Lead big over gophers in game 2
#18 Dallas Baptist beat something called a Central Arkansas midweek and won first two at UTSA

1684024437001.jpeg

VN Store

Back