Reality Check - What percent chance...

Our 1998 team would have gotten smashed by Oregon. Maybe not as bad but it still would not have made much difference.

On topic I gave us 0 chance to win. I actually had Oregon scoring at least 70 on us. Although I did expect another TD on our part.

All I know is that our 98 team would have lined up and ran straight at them and as soon as they started stacking the box to stop it, Tee could make the throws to make them pay for it.

Posts like this are so foolish. Am I majorly disappointed? Yes. Did I expect UT to win? No. I almost nailed the final score exactly in the pick-the-score-thread.

What I'm disappointed with is the poor play, the horrific playcalling, the embarrassing game plan, and the insistence on playing Worley at QB, when he clearly lacks the athleticism to run Jones' offense, and even moreso the arm to succeed against big time opponents.

If this year is a growing season for the team, why not go with the younger players? Worley gives the offense no chance to do much of anything. And we supposedly have this mega talented OL, yet took them out of the game completely with an offense that rarely just lined up and ran right at a vastly undersized Oregon D.

So yeah, I expected to get blown out, but at the same time, was hoping against hope to see something other than a humiliating performance by the team.
I feel 100% this way! Make adjustments on Defense to Cover a frigging TE. Slow the Game down if your going to blame it on D-Line and LB Depth after the game. Run some sort of power running style if your going to blame it on lack of WR's. There's 100's of things you could do to make Tennessee look better than what this staff put on the field . Say what You Like but UT fans Should Demand a hell of alot more

VN Store

Back