Really good interview with CTV

Coach Tony Vitello is a great coach, but also an interesting fellow. While others go with the "coachspeak drivel", CTV is succinct, to the point, & always seems to turn a phrase that's unexpected. He's got the "gift of gab" without being redundant or coy. :cool: :cool:

Coach Tony Vitello is a great coach, but also an interesting fellow. While others go with the "coachspeak drivel", CTV is succinct, to the point, & always seems to turn a phrase that's unexpected. He's got the "gift of gab" without being redundant or coy. :cool: :cool:
You nailed it. I love hearing him talk.

Hey, EVERYONE needs to listen to the 6/27 TB regular podcast, starting at the 2:43:10 mark. "When culture and destiny kiss." I did not realize several things they explained. Unreal, really.
Thank you for recommending that segment. Very cool.

Also, from listening to that short segment (having never heard Tony Basilio), I understand why so many people "hate" listening to TB.

Thank goodness he shut up and listened to Tony in his interview instead of interrupting, to. add. nothing.

'Zat Dr. Shock and Dingbat? Straining my memory to remember.

Ah, the stress-free joys of a late Saturday night... before being old enough to drive and date.
It is fellow Chatt area TV market sharing person from the early 70's! My sister and her boyfriend used to drive back from college in time to watch Shock Theater with us.

ya kaint FLASH without a DINGBAT y'all

VN Store

Back