Really good interview with CTV

Best coach in baseball, no doubt. I went on Wikipedia and looked at something earlier and it’s amazing how fast we’re filling up the postseason stat sheet after Vitello got here. I still think 2020 could’ve been a great year if not for Covid. We started out 15-2 and you could see the monster starting to be created.

IMG_4393.jpeg

ok lmk if you require one of my uncountable skillz.... my side hustles are being a caveman on Geico commercials and editing wiki.... i can git er dun!
Get it! What’s crazy to me is I looked up Vandy’s stats and they’re really not that much better of a program than we are overall. We have more CWS appearances, they’ve just done slightly better than us when they’ve went as a whole.

'Zat Dr. Shock and Dingbat? Straining my memory to remember.

Ah, the stress-free joys of a late Saturday night... before being old enough to drive and date.
It is. Grew to love the old classic horror films thru this show. Still love 'em to this day. Give me those movies along with the classic sci-fi of the 50/60/70s and I'll watch 'em all day long.

Thank you for sharing this - I love that man - I hope he knows how much his extended VolNation family loves him ALL the time. There’s always that stuffy relative or two that wrinkles their nose at the crazy family reunions and when you have a ”nation” as large as VolNation, those stuffy relatives show up. They’re very much in the minority - Tony V is US and we are him.

Thank you for sharing this - I love that man - I hope he knows how much his extended VolNation family loves him ALL the time. There’s always that stuffy relative or two that wrinkles their nose at the crazy family reunions and when you have a ”nation” as large as VolNation, those stuffy relatives show
up. They’re very much in the minority - Tony V is US and we are him.

leonardo-di-caprio-one-of-us.gif

Get it! What’s crazy to me is I looked up Vandy’s stats and they’re really not that much better of a program than we are overall. We have more CWS appearances, they’ve just done slightly better than us when they’ve went as a whole.
This. Corbs and Vandy are heralded as the standard bearer for the SEC and it’s only due to not missing the postseason like others have. Corbs avg SEC record is like 16-14, they’ve not done something unmatchable in the league. That record is on par with Bianco and well behind Sully. UF should be the stanadard bearer with 9 CWS appearances in Sully’s 16-17 years at the helm.

Thank you for sharing this - I love that man - I hope he knows how much his extended VolNation family loves him ALL the time. There’s always that stuffy relative or two that wrinkles their nose at the crazy family reunions and when you have a ”nation” as large as VolNation, those stuffy relatives show up. They’re very much in the minority - Tony V is US and we are him.

CTV knows we love him

This. Corbs and Vandy are heralded as the standard bearer for the SEC and it’s only due to not missing the postseason like others have. Corbs avg SEC record is like 16-14, they’ve not done something unmatchable in the league. That record is on par with Bianco and well behind Sully. UF should be the stanadard bearer with 9 CWS appearances in Sully’s 16-17 years at the helm.
I would put UF second behind LSU as far as history ranking in the SEC. I think both Lopez and McMahon took UF to the CWS.

There was a Pre Covid, Pre NIL, Pre Transfer Portal post game field interview with CTV on ESPN or SECN. It was a CTV tell all interview about players, scholarships, coaches and more as it was happening at that time. I totally agreed with everything he stated and my immediate thought is we are going to lose this coach because we will never be able to keep him.
His words were true to anybody's ears of what was to come if we kept him. He did and he continues to do so.
Listening to current day interviews is like he is just keeps getting better at promoting the game and what College Baseball is all about.
Most impressive in all those interviews, he has never used the word "I" and his focus has totally been about the Team as a whole, the Staff, the players, and other teams in good light.

"The Godfather"

Last edited:
There was a Pre Covid, Pre NIL, Pre Transfer Portal post game field interview with CTV on ESPN or SECN. It was a CTV tell all interview about players, scholarships, coaches and more as it was happening at that time. I totally agreed with everything he stated and my immediate thought is we are going to lose this coach because we will never be able to keep him.
His words were true to anybody's ears of what was to come if we kept him. He did and he continues to do so.
Listening to current day interviews is like he is just keeps getting better at promoting the game and what College Baseball is all about.
Most impressive in all those interviews, he has never used the word "I" and his focus has totally been about the Team as a whole, the Staff, the players, and other teams in good light.

"The Godfather"
Easy there noob. 😘

There is only one @OldTimer

IMG_5374.jpeg

VN Store

Back