Reasons we fixin to whip oregons ass this year!!

This is absolute gold. Bravo.
Decent summary. Should've seen the original thread, it was about when the Vols were getting ready to play Georgia. The original post was totally tongue in cheek but the thread turned into a massive melee due to some folks that didn't get the obvious humor.

This post just screams PHD level education.. WOOOOOOOOO!! He said it, therefore it must be. I still predict 42-2 Vols!!

In that case I may give the op a like. I thought he might be the idiot fat kid on utube that makes us look like a bunch of idiots!

Ha, nice. Isn't that guy driving in some of those videos too.

Don't worry about taking out a few Vol fans by wrecking just to make sure you get your face time on YouTube...

I'm not sure if you've been around long enough to have experienced the original. Someone should link it...

Reasons we fixin to whip Georgias ass this year!!

Volfan2010 on Oregon:

Hell i didnt even know they damn played football up there. They aint nothin but a team full of hippies and sissies. Aint no damn sorry ass team from oregon ever gone beat the Vols. We fixin to whip they ass and they probably already know it. Go on one of them damn oregon boards and all the sissies is probably talking about " well I just hope we can keep it close". Lucky for they sorry ass Dooley is classy as hell and probably wont run it up on em.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
1. They sorry as hell.

2. Helfrich is a damn idiot and has compiled a staff of damn fools. Ole Butch wouldnt consider a single one of em for even a water boy posision.
Them damn jokers couldnt even cut the grass at Tennessee.

3. They team is soft and many of them is prolly sissies.

4. They quarterback is a thug and he is short as hell.

5. They running back aint gone stay healthy.

6. They defense is weak ass heck and that aliotti fella aint never been no count as a coordinator no where.

7. They secondary is sorry as hell and they couldnt intercept a pass if you tossed it right to them underhanded. Them damn ducks will be last in the county in turnovers.

8. Our team is more talented as ussual.

9. Them boys is afraid of the mighty T and all it stands for.

10. They mascot and they cheerleaders is ugly.

11. They fans is stupid and eugene is a ****hole.

12. Tennessee is a better state.

13. Coach Jones is a damn smart genius and is gone out trick coach helfrich with his mind.

14. Our boys is better players and is tougher.

15. We got better recruits last year, and them sissies feelings is hurt about it.

16. Coach Thig is clearly gone be the best assistant on the field that day.

17. Our mascot is more better and Rocky Top bad ass and will be played all damn day long.

18. Most importantly we will WHIP THEY ASS!!!

My predictions is 39-5 VOLS.

If I left anything out yall please add it and as always how bout them VOLS!!!

Reactions: 1 person
as an alumni,this is an embarrassment. glad it goes no further than here. As an aside, I am 150 miles south from arctic circle and ran across a UT fan yesterday.GBO

Was dat Vol fan ye saw in da artic circle dead? You know frozen in da ice like one of dem wolly mamaths?

images

Reactions: 4 people
1. They sorry as hell.

2. Helfrich is a damn idiot and has compiled a staff of damn fools. Ole Butch wouldnt consider a single one of em for even a water boy posision.
Them damn jokers couldnt even cut the grass at Tennessee.

3. They team is soft and many of them is prolly sissies.

4. They quarterback is a thug and he is short as hell.

5. They running back aint gone stay healthy.

6. They defense is weak ass heck and that aliotti fella aint never been no count as a coordinator no where.

7. They secondary is sorry as hell and they couldnt intercept a pass if you tossed it right to them underhanded. Them damn ducks will be last in the county in turnovers.

8. Our team is more talented as ussual.

9. Them boys is afraid of the mighty T and all it stands for.

10. They mascot and they cheerleaders is ugly.

11. They fans is stupid and eugene is a ****hole.

12. Tennessee is a better state.

13. Coach Jones is a damn smart genius and is gone out trick coach helfrich with his mind.

14. Our boys is better players and is tougher.

15. We got better recruits last year, and them sissies feelings is hurt about it.

16. Coach Thig is clearly gone be the best assistant on the field that day.

17. Our mascot is more better and Rocky Top bad ass and will be played all damn day long.

18. Most importantly we will WHIP THEY ASS!!!

My predictions is 39-5 VOLS.

If I left anything out yall please add it and as always how bout them VOLS!!!

I'll have what u r having

19. They already be talking on dem cameras how we bigger and scarier. So they be skirred. They Might not make uh showing for da game.

Nice tribute. I can't wait for that thread to become "viewable" again during George week..it's a classic!

VN Store

Back