Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing.

tumblr_o5kp8pN9JO1voco23o1_500.gif

Happy Sunday folks

December 17, 2023: Many of you, My people, have allowed fear to creep in and overtake you. You must quiet your fears and come to Me for assurance that I am your protector. When you do not know what to do, ask, and I will assuredly impart wisdom and guidance. I will lead you in the way you should go. Be calm and trust Me to do what I have promised. Romans 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out Abba, Father

Oh my! I’m almost 500 pages behind!!!

That’s the spirit! Embrace the rearguard responsibilities.

Make fun of other posters when they think that their post is finally forgotten.

Resurrect an argument that they thought was settled.

Hand out likes just to let them know that you are still here.

200 pages behind is the standard. You are just showing off at 500 pages. You either need to put more questionable posters on your ignore list or learn how to scroll by irrelevant topics quickly.

I am proud of you being an integral contributor to the VFL Rearguard! Keep up the good work @SmokinBob ! I salute your dedication and commitment to this worthy endeavor. 🤠

Ben McKee hinted this on the Swain Event. Pretty much said Mincey is a head case.
Where did Mincey play before entering the portal and coming to Tennessee?

I believe that he was a gator. By definition, you would need to be a head case to go there in the first place.

I would require a full Psychological evaluation before offering any gator out of the portal. 😁

Don't know how much you watch the Mavericks since you live in Texas....

But Luka put up a triple double by halftime last night...

Mavs won by 50....
NBA stats are pretty meaningless now that defense is frowned upon. They wanted high scoring games to keep the fans entertained and interested. Now they have high scoring games that are just extremely boring with the total lack of defense.

JMO

Those kind of fans are the ones who will ensure that the women’s basketball program is never elite again. To them, it’s all about having a former player as head coach. Pretty bizarre honestly.
Someone should show them the history of bama football after Bear Bryant retired. They tried to stay in his coaching legacy tree and it caused them years of frustration. Exactly what is happening and wrong with the Lady Vols.

Now, I applaud bama’s decisions during those years. I also think that they should hire someone in the saban tree when he retires. First two names that I think of would be pruitt or jimbo. 😈

Our Lady Vols deserve better decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back