Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas / happy holidays, RF! 🍊 Go Vols!

@peaygolf We have a 3-hour layover in Tokyo in about 3 hours. If you can have your new golf clubs sent to Narita ASAP, I'll bring them back for you. 😂
Christmas in Tokyo? That sounds freakin awesome. Might have to cancel that last leg and grab a hotel for a week or two 😅

Bought my wife a long weekend trip to NYC for christmas…. We have never been…. What are some places/restaurants that we should check out that aren’t common knowledge?
The bridge under 54th street has dope beignets and mimosas served up by naked Dave. Normal brunch hours.

Not well known, but well-respected.

Kids are so hilarious at Christmas, open a present throw it to the side then on to the next one...

Then they hit paydirt, when they find the package they really wanted..🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's when you tell them that's the gift that's being given to the Salvation Army on your kid's behalf.

Give it a beat and wait for their reaction.

A free Christmas gift to yourself.

Bought my wife a long weekend trip to NYC for christmas…. We have never been…. What are some places/restaurants that we should check out that aren’t common knowledge?
They say if you ate at a new restaurant in NYC everyday it would take you 22 years to eat at them all. That’s not counting new openings during that time. I think that’s part of the fun of being there. Definitely use dinners to eat at some places people suggest and are more popular must see places, but for breakfast/lunch I’d highly recommend just finding places on your own and asking locals in that area of the city as you explore. That’s what we did and it worked out great.

Merry Christmas! I implore each of you to remember the reason for the season, and that God’s grace is sufficient and was poured out 2000 years ago, beginning at an inn in Bethlehem. He came as perfectly man and perfectly God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and bore our guilt and shame.

Matthew 1:23

23 “Behold, the virgin will [a]conceive and give birth to a Son, and they shall name Him[b]Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.”

IMG_4437.jpeg

My new polar coat for the super cold winter days..🥶❄️View attachment 604908
That's definitely one of our cats. Always called it a short hair domestic, but my wife recently said it's a Bombay. Second one we've had. Both females. Very chill.

Great cats.

Edit: oh wait you said coat

LMAO! Are you sure that's coffee that you're on? Haha

Haha, well I do live in Florida so that could be its own explanation. There were some mixed drinks throughout the night but I was stone cold sober and running on a couple hours of sleep from the previous night. So yeah, I probably had a similar state of mind to that of a mentally ill homeless drug addict. Thank God my kids stay up late and sleep late so I got about 4 hours of sleep in.

Lol, glad it if it brought you or anyone else a chuckle on this fine rainy Christmas morning.

Looks like we'll end up just over a 48% running Blue Chip Ratio (whether HS-only or overall with transfers).

Still the highest since Fulmer. Iirc one coach did hit the mid-40% range for just 1 season, but not this high nor with such a QB behind it.

That's the secret formula per its creator. If you're going to break the streak, you need to be very close to 50% and an elite qb, with some luck. HH showed us as much, we could compete with anyone on a neutral field. 12-team playoff should help.

And 2025 we'll break the barrier once we shed the 2021 class off the books (35% BCR that particular class). 2022 was only 33%. The last 2 classes are 55% and 64%, so we are here to stay. And as a reminder, OUR BIG TALENT IS JUST NOW ON ITS WAY!!

Kids are so hilarious at Christmas, open a present throw it to the side then on to the next one...

Then they hit paydirt, when they find the package they really wanted..🤣🤣🤣🤣
We tried to do the opposite this year because of this and give what we thought would be the best gift first. Didn’t work, because now we can’t get her away from the first gift and she’s crying because she can’t play with it while opening the other ones 😂

They say if you ate at a new restaurant in NYC everyday it would take you 22 years to eat at them all. That’s not counting new openings during that time. I think that’s part of the fun of being there. Definitely use dinners to eat at some places people suggest and are more popular must see places, but for breakfast/lunch I’d highly recommend just finding places on your own and asking locals in that area of the city as you explore. That’s what we did and it worked out great.
8,000 restaurants in NYC. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back