Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew years ago that his "policies" weren't sustainable. It was always going to come to a head.
Dabo's is so slimey. This whole bit and the timing is poser "moralistic" excuse making. Dabo looked incompetent and was drummed in a national game. Now he wants to pose as only running his program into the ground because he is more moral than everyone else. He's disgusting.

Last edited:
I would be really cool never hearing or reading the name "Butch Jones" ever again but for some reason some you can't keep his name out your mouth. #weird
Sorry. We should have had the intuition to know your preferences, and the empathy to limit our discussion topics accordingly.

We'll do better in the future.

Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones
Butch Jones

What is at the root of all of our problems?

e1b8cf29043e321703ccee8901c25efe.gif
Root, no. Not having a game thread for the first half of the week is the more likely culprit.

Dabo's is so slimey. This whole bit and the timing is poser "moralistic" excuse making. Dabo looked incompetent and was drummed in a national game. Now he wants to pose as only running his program into the ground because he is more moral than everyone else. He's disgusting.
That's not remotely fair. He hasn't brought up NIL or the transfer portal at all with regards to how they finished last year, or after the Duke game.

Josh Pate brought it up, which is who that tweet is replying to. And Josh Pate is right. It isn't an excuse, it's just what happened. Dabo talked about how he didn't like NIL or the transfer portal while Clemson was on top. True to his word, he has neglected both, and now Clemson is falling off as a result.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Dabo's stance on things at all. But it isn't fair to bring down an entire program off the back of one man's opinion. If he feels that strongly, he should resign.

But the idea that all that stuff is an excuse from Dabo is just a retcon and a misreading of the order of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back