Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the press conference after they caught him. It was during the wake of Officer McCowin. The sheriff did promise the family that he would be captured before he was laid to rest and he was. There’s a gofundme account for the family through the Blount County Sheriff’s office website for any that wants to give. This one hits hard for me because my family is littered throughout with law enforcement.

@Devo182 .

4.7 Billion viewers for Beijing Olympics that's the record.

Does Paris this summer or Los Angeles in 2028 top that?
The olympics lasts weeks, day and night, nearly 24/7.

Was talking a single event, so I wasn't comparing the entire NFL playoffs or season against the biggest game in the world.

The 1.5bb viewership was for just a SINGLE game alone. It's outrageous.

So the NCAA lawyer is lying or ignorant.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I watched the press conference after they caught him. It was during the wake of Officer McCowin. The sheriff did promise the family that he would be captured before he was laid to rest and he was. There’s a gofundme account for the family through the Blount County Sheriff’s office website for any that wants to give. This one hits hard for me because my family is littered throughout with law enforcement.
Same here, several plus friends.

There is a lot more to come out about the event and investigation that is going to pizz a lot of law abiding citizens off.

Pretty certain that would be wading deep into 1st Amendment territory and he would eventually win without ever giving up the source.
It doesn't have to be a violation of law (it isn't) for it to be revealed in court if it's evidence that showed NCAA singled out a single program (the program involved in the lawsuit) for a public smear campaign. Has nothing to do with the 1st amendment, they can still request that info.

Thank you all for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back