Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Deer Valley really pricey? Aspen level extravagance. If not, help a brother out. ⛷️❄️😀
I was not impressed with Deer Valley or Park City, although both were really low on snow when we were there. My favorite ski destination is Whistler, followed by Steamboat, and then Beaver Creek.

Top 5 breakfast combos

1. Pancakes and Sausage links
2. Scrambled eggs and Toast
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Oatmeal and Raisin toast.
5. Chicken and Waffles.

Don't judge just respect.😜
Ummmm.... You forgot bacon.

Also, biscuits and gravy should be #1. Bacon on the side. Waffles and bacon is #2. Pancakes and sausage links #3. But you can have bacon as well.

Calipari only took two questions last night before he bolted. He skipped a post-game entirely not long ago, iirc.

giphy.gif

He tells Alabama and its fans (where he still works and has an office) that he is forever a Bammer and will work tirelessly to promote Bama's interests in retirement.

Yeah, the author literally opened it by noting his office and adviser role to Alabama and then presented him as a neutral party the whole rest of the article. That closing quote from DeBoer was laughable. It read like a Babylon Bee or Onion article.

Saban spends the whole article criticizing collectives and the author busts out this line
"And while Saban wants to see players get their share of the financial pie, he said the only way any of this works is if there's also a commitment on the players' side."

Fair share would be a % of the revenue like the pro sports CBAs. The collectives are peanuts compared to that and he's fighting that piece of it. Whatever else he's considering replacing it with it's clear the way he's talking he wants it linked directly to personal NIL (no collectives) which will be drastically lower numbers.

I can't stand Saban, but I'm particularly bothered by a coach getting filthy rich in a sport and then fighting tooth and nail to keep the players from getting a share. The aristocracy does not like to be threatened...

Yeah, the author literally opened it by noting his office and adviser role to Alabama and then presented him as a neutral party the whole rest of the article. That closing quote from DeBoer was laughable. It read like a Babylon Bee or Onion article.

Saban spends the whole article criticizing collectives and the author busts out this line
"And while Saban wants to see players get their share of the financial pie, he said the only way any of this works is if there's also a commitment on the players' side."

Fair share would be a % of the revenue like the pro sports CBAs. The collectives are peanuts compared to that and he's fighting that piece of it. Whatever else he's considering replacing it with it's clear the way he's talking he wants it linked directly to personal NIL (no collectives) which will be drastically lower numbers.

I can't stand Saban, but I'm particularly bothered by a coach getting filthy rich in a sport and then fighting tooth and nail to keep the players from getting a share. The aristocracy does not like to be threatened...
Players will see this, and they are not dumb. Schools that fight to suppress will regress. Those who fight to lift will get a talent gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back