Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that Josh and the OC went back to the drawing board asking Joe who he seen himself as a QB.compared himself to cam newton.so all week they’ve worked with him to where he’s comfortable..mad props to the coaching staff

Reactions: mrMet and Scvol7906
I love the fact that Josh and the OC went back to the drawing board asking Joe who he seen himself as a QB.compared himself to cam newton.so all week they’ve worked with him to where he’s comfortable..mad props to the coaching staff
It’s almost like they know what they’re doing vs what some folks on here say

It’s almost like they know what they’re doing vs what some folks on here say

I’ll be honest..Fulmer wouldn’t have done that and that goes for any coach we’ve had.maybe outside of lane kitten but that’s it..easy to see why these kids and recruits love this coaching staff

I’ll be honest..Fulmer wouldn’t have done that and that goes for any coach we’ve had.maybe outside of lane kitten but that’s it..easy to see why these kids and recruits love this coaching staff
Facts I agree with you. That’s why losses like Florida suck ass, but overall it always feels like we make corrections based off the performance and get better

Reactions: UTSuave’
i’d wait till next week to see what adjustments we have made… UTSA is a bad football….. it is good that we are wearing them out like we should though.
Obviously, they aren’t great. Put everybody has been put in position to succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back