Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
UF's tackles are SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. Got beat repeatedly by Utah's edge pass rushing. Our edges will feast. Sack city.

UF's passing routes tend to run receivers into the same area of the field, and pull secondar defenders into the passing windows.

There was a reason that Utah stacked the box all night and dared them to run.

UF's tackles are SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. Got beat repeatedly by Utah's edge pass rushing. Our edges will feast. Sack city.

UF's passing routes tend to run receivers into the same area of the field, and pull secondar defenders into the passing windows.

There was a reason that Utah stacked the box all night and dared them to run.
Yea Mertz isn't going win any games with his arm... Couldn't do it Wisconsin when needed...

Prayers needed VN. I posted on here that our daughter told us on Father's Day that she was expecting. We just found out that our grandson has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13. It is 100 percent fatal. Prayers needed at this time.

🙏🏻

Upset alerts this weekend?

#23 A&M at Miami
#11 Texas
at #3 Alabama
#13 Oregon at Texas Tech

I wouldn’t bet any of those dogs, but Tech may rebound at home and give a great effort after their embarrassing loss last week. Lubbock is a long way for Oregon to go and a very different environment than they are used to. Or Tech just may suck.

I think Texas may be a very good team this year, their defense looks a lot better for sure. But I’m not sold on Quinn Ewers or their interior O-line holding up against Bama’s front beating Bama at night in Tuscaloosa seems like a tall order for anyone.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
And he ra-a-an...he ran so far a-way-ay-ay

That's why his hair is like that.
Is it?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back