Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. First time doing a flower bed so there’s some mistakes I’m sure but will learn as I go I suppose!
It’s all fun…take your time and enjoy it! If you ever want to do major purchases……McMinnville is the place to go for plants. I have made the run from Knoxville before and it is well worth it.

Reactions: mrMet
I try to never say anything positive about the gators.
Watching game 3 in the series and I will say that the gator announcers are decent. Definitely not over the top homers. Seem knowledgeable about baseball and the SEC.
With that being said, it’s nice to see the Vols just absolutely whooping that gator arse. 🤠

This post is based on the last game of the series. I didn’t get to watch the double header where everyone was calling them homers. 🤔

Last edited:
Watching game 3 in the series and I will say that the gator announcers are decent. Definitely not over the top homers. Seem knowledgeable about baseball and the SEC.
With that being said, it’s nice to see the Vols just absolutely whooping that gator arse. 🤠
That's not what everybody has been saying during the first two games of the series. They were massive homers. It's easy to not come across as an over-the-top homer when your team is down 13 runs in the 7th inning.

Reactions: Volunteer821
They have been quite good for home town guys. They know the game.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back