Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years? Maybe one of the bought players I mentioned was that long ago. But then, their reputation of buying players goes back a long way.

I’m very up to date on the MLB, but I don’t give a hoot about the “inner workings” of MLB, not that that has anything to do with this.

This I know, the Dodgers have maybe the highest revenue stream in MLB, and they aren’t shy about spending it on big contracts. Most baseball people acknowledge that. OTOH, one really only had to starting paying attention in the past couple of years to know that.

What I don’t know is why Dodger fans get so upset when people speak the truth. Own it. Shoot, I’d love it if the Braves had that kind of money and spent it.

And I never said they didn’t have a good farm system, only that they spend big on players, from wherever.

I also don’t know why I’m spending this much time on this and on this board. Kinda silly.
I never get upset on a message board and I definitely love being hated by the rest of baseball…. I love being the VilLAins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back