Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best coach in baseball right now. Make him the #1 paid coach and give him whatever he wants for NIL.
The ballpark reno at $100 mill. Stretch his contract and add a mill or so. Make sure the NIL is ample.

Build it and they will come.

My grandson is getting loaded up on Vol Club memorabilia. Feels like I bought a player this year.

I’ll play this dumb game, the Yankees and Dodgers two big market teams that perennially have the most money to spend on players every year. Aside from having the most obnoxious media bases and fans from my last post there is more to it…

It’s like rooting for which billionaire has the most net worth on the Forbes list. Point is when you have the most money to spend then every other team are you really doing anything that great?

You outspend the competition and that has never been “impressive” to me or anybody else and about 80% of the population with a functioning brain understand this, so yeah just an “opinion”

I’m sure you’ll say some guys on the dodgers or Yankees came up from the farm system which is great but also doesn’t take away from the above fact. So congrats on rooting for teams with most money.
Why you gotta rag on the Mets with all the payroll hate 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back