Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t have an elite arm. Every time we make it here we go up against the other teams best game one and we don’t throw our best.
We have an elite pitching staff. We've also had elite arms in other trips to Omaha.

None of that is relevant to what is happening in this game, though. If you're semi-intelligent, you know that.

We both talked about starting Beam in Game 1. Then follow with Zander in Game 2. Causey, Combs and Snead to close games out. Didn't happen.
Just don’t agree with our strategy. Trying to steal a game from the hottest team in the CWS probably.

Now, there ace is settling in and we probably won’t score again until maybe we can get him out.

Yeah it ain’t over but it’s the point of starting out 4-1 and then blinking and it being 9-4 is so comically bad, it’s hard to believe any team can bounce back from it. Regardless of how many innings are left
We can do it

Reactions: UTK
Wow. Just scrolled through comments in a hurry and my IQ dropped 10 points that I can't spare. This is a great team playing a bad game at a bad time.

I think people are starting to see a trend with that and Tennessee sports as of late. People want to win a damn natty in something of note.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Just don’t agree with our strategy. Trying to steal a game from the hottest team in the CWS probably.

Now, there ace is settling in and we probably won’t score again until maybe we can get him out.
Ya I was thinking the same thing. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back