Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to really take you seriously. But have you watched UVA play? I haven’t. Stats are useless right now. I know we are the much better hitting team. We are better hitting team than FSU. But does that matter? No. Blah, blah stats.
FSU and Virginia both have higher team batting averages than we do. We lead in HR’s, but both of them are high level (elite) hitting teams. It’s hard to take you seriously when you ignore what you want to ignore.

I’m usually good at finding things, but need some help on this…NEEEEEEED this shirt
View attachment 648649
Unfortunately I came up empty too and I’m pretty good at this. I was able to identify the logo. It’s from allvols, the ticket arm of ut. So I’m guessing you can only get it at a game. If you know anyone in Omaha, ask them to check out the merch stand for you. If you have no luck there, check vol shop and alumni hall in a week or so. Probably a new shirt as of this weekend.

Also, thanks for the 20 min distraction. I needed that. BP was running real high. @TrippieRedd

Last edited:
Reactions: TrippieRedd
Yep! Game 4 of the finals. Why not? 1 post in a sea of baseball. Keep moving if you don't care

It’s the NBA. Plus the series is 3-0. If you’re a Vols fan, this baseball game is more important than watching one of the most lopsided NBA finals in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back