Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the doubt about us showing up at the Hoover Met & at the Chuck vs. Lindsey Nelson stadium, I think our bats are looking PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY GOOD right now
2baacfcd2b5bcd25a71ceb1894df188463-pretty-pretty-good.rhorizontal.w700.gif

I’ve gotta say, next to the Alabama-Tennessee 2022 Football Game, that baseball game might have been one of the most insane and exhilarating Tennessee wins in the past 10-20 years.
Dude I watched the last 30 minutes of it on my phone when I had to pick my wife up from work and when we walked off I almost wrecked multiple times. I was so crunk! I'm glad I watched that full game. Best baseball game I think I've ever watched.

Maybe bring Stamos out of pen. He pitched well. Wasn’t his fault for the early trouble.
Stamos starts because Causey plays better coming out of the pen. CTV has worked that tandem together for the major part of the season. Especially since Russell got hurt.

I feel like it was down to just @DD4ME, @Volunteer821, @OGbabyaviVol & me for a bit, but we held this ship til y'all could believe again!

And no, I don't care about being right! Just saying it doesn't hurt to stay positive and have a little faith!

GBO!
I usually exit stage left when the bickering, pissing and moaning starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back