Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucees is less a fill up station than it is an amusement park haha

Honestly not for me at all, but I will say their customer service is top notch, similar to QTs. But I hate stopping for long periods. If waze says 4 hours for a trip...I want to get there in 4 hours. Speed a bit to make up 15 minutes for 1 stop and 15 minutes of unexpected traffic. But I'm not stopping for 45 minutes to go inside a mini mall.

View attachment 651772
Buccees isn't an amusement park...it is simply road trip crack-snack food heaven with clean bathrooms...it is nothing but a giant updated version of what Stuckeys used to be.

I know you are too young to know what that us...but the old farts like me will all get it.

They probably burned 3 arms to win tonight and Tears & CMO won’t go 0-10 again.

Just need Beam to be on & no errors
As long as we go back close to our average and avoid the errors, we should be OK. Their pitching gets worse tomorrow I think and ours gets better.

Just cannot have that many and those kinds of errors in the world series.

Yep that’s what I said. Can’t have 2 of your best hitters combine for 0-10
These guys have definitely never played on the big stage before. You're totally right they can't handle the lights. Even though they've played under these lights, are 3-1 under these lights, and they've played under the big lights of SEC tournament.

Neve said it was easy. I played baseball from age 8-16. Love your cliche response. Oh you never played blah, blah, blah. We looked at perfect pitches all night.
You love to complain. Par for the course. I laughed at perfect pitches. Like we are supposed to know what’s coming. You are suggesting it’s easy by saying that. Dumb.

Good 46 plus pitches. Win tomorrow and we got Sechrist against whatever they can scrape up. Not likely to repeat 17 Ks, 3 errors, 2 for about 14 with Runners on. Like our chances. I choose to be positive and believe. The outcome is the outcome.
Who's their pitcher tomorrow?

Happy Early Sunday VN ☺️

I know some days a good word and a good thought can be harder to find than others. I decided to post this one early.

June 23, 2024: Refuse to allow yourself to get stuck right here. I speak of stagnation spiritually, mentally, or emotionally. Take advantage of every opportunity to be motivated. Consider your options and choose to start moving in the right direction. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back