Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffs most likely finish with a losing season. No one will look to pry him away this year.
But that double OT win at home over Colorado State, based on the questionable crackback block that took CSU's tying touchdown off the board, followed by a couple of holding calls to back CSU up to the 40 yard line.

To me, that was special.

Last edited:
Buffs most likely finish with a losing season. No one will look to pry him away this year.
Deon is a gimmick. He was a gimmick at Jackson State. He is a gimmick at Colorado. He kicked a whole bunch of kids to the curb when he got to Colorado, because they weren't good enough to help him go 3-9 this year. He is a pile of gimmick trash. So happy for Stanford.

Deon is a gimmick. He was a gimmick at Jackson State. He is a gimmick at Colorado. He kicked a whole bunch of kids to the curb when he got to Colorado, because they weren't good enough to help him go 3-9 this year. He is a pile of gimmick trash. So happy for Stanford.
sorry, @Glitch gimme a minute... gotta put these tshirts with my face on them, up for sale on my IG.

you were saying? trash?

Not much of a rum drinker but I second Plantation though.

Bourbon and mezcal are my go to. Love an Oaxaca old fashioned for a twist.

Mezcal is def something we need to expand our selection on

How about them mighty Colorado buffs with the greatest coach ever that everyone is worried is gonna go to Florida…..

How bout em friends

the mighty buffaloes played tough but in the end the 1-4 cardinals were too much for them at home

Game time must have been too late, guys were tired I imagine or busy selling stuff on instagram at halftime instead of focus on the game. Great discipline on the team it appears doing that stuff

Bring Deion to florida

He can’t control his own ego let alone the ego of 85 other guys like him that he recruits

His goat and pony show will self destruct in Gainesville and I’d like to watch it live

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back