Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the local pub the other day having a cold one and I noticed a bowl of nuts on the bar. I had a few and I told the bartender that they were pretty good beer nuts. He chuckled and replied that those were not beer nuts, that they are deer nuts. I looked puzzled and he said, "Well, I am trying to cut my costs a little and beer nuts are $1.50 a pound while deer nuts are under a buck."
tenor-267.gif

Colorado lost?! man I wish I had stayed up for that 🤣
Twss GIF - TWSS - Discover & Share GIFs

Great Aflac Question on GameDay only 3 Left Handed Quarterbacks to win Heismann Trophy...2 are easy the third never heard of dude...... Leinhart, Tebow, and some cat named Terry Baker from Oregon State...

I was in the local pub the other day having a cold one and I noticed a bowl of nuts on the bar. I had a few and I told the bartender that they were pretty good beer nuts. He chuckled and replied that those were not beer nuts, that they are deer nuts. I looked puzzled and he said, "Well, I am trying to cut my costs a little and beer nuts are $1.50 a pound while deer nuts are under a buck."
that-is-pathetic-as-hell-tyler-perry.gif

Liked him as a recruit. Bet the NFL LOVES him as a prospect.
Tremendous eval by the staff. Kid obviously just wanted to go to school at Stanford but man he would’ve been really good here and probably a Dobbsian type crown jewel for the program.

So did you try the previous chocolate nuts ? 🤔

Reactions: drvenner
Isn't Carrie Underwood married to a Predators hockey player now...her ex husband dumped her for the Holler Back Girl...
Carrie is talented, and very pretty. Esp post surgery. (which I do not understand why people do that).

Granted you never know how well someone treats others, ie Jennifer Aniston is supp a beeyatch. But, if we are basing this strictly off of looks, Romo won the day.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back