Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Could use a little help. I'm going to the game at Vandy this this year. Never been to game there. I've already got my tickets, but I was curious about the parking. Is a parking pass necessary?
I was worried I wouldn’t find tickets in time, then I remembered I could just sneak up onto their scissor lift in the end zone construction area and get a prime view.

Arky is a better passing team than OU.

I could be giving Arnold too much credit but Taylen Green is not good at throwing the football. He had 25 TDs to 15 INTs while completing less than 60% of his passes in 2 years playing against Boise St level comp. He’s really good with the ball in his hands tho.

But also I think we wreck OU soo

“They will assume you’re about to attack them” is maybe what’s wrong with that whole tweet. Who in their right mind would believe just because you don’t do what they want that you’re going to be violent? I’m not an anti-police person but that’s the kind of crap that leads to a police state and adversary between public servants and citizens.

The cop who pulled him out of the car has some damn anger issues and needs to not be a cop. Just a cop brutality incident waiting to happen. Yelling the whole time like it was a violent confrontation and it was anything but. Hill should have left his window open but that was completely unnecessary.

Again I’m not anti police, at all, just calling it like I see it here.
Ya, people like him turn ordinary confrontations into violent ones. Sure Hill wasn't making their job easy, but he didn't do anything violent and barely delayed at all in complying. Rolling up a window is not deserving of even asking someone to get out of the car, let alone dragging them out. Just explain he has to keep the window cracked. So easy.

I could be giving Arnold too much credit but Taylen Green is not good at throwing the football. He had 25 TDs to 15 INTs while completing less than 60% of his passes in 2 years playing against Boise St level comp. He’s really good with the ball in his hands tho.

But also I think we wreck OU soo
Arnold?20240909_215218.gif

Gilbert looks like the best and most confident FG kicker in long time..only a freshman, but those kicks were pure.
What are the odds he is gonna leave Tennessee with the all time scoring record? I would say they are 100% barring injury.

Edit..obviously meant scoring for record for Kickers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back