Recruiting Football Talk VIII

If LSU ever gets a real football coach like we did...they will be perennial playoff contenders.

It is insane to have that much talent and be so loose, undisciplined and sawft at sooo many positions.

Kelly is lucky to have a very few guys that are actually real football players, and they saved his ass today.

If LSU ever gets a real foorball coach like we did...they will be perennial playoff contenders.

It is insane to have that much talent and be so loose, undisciplined and sawft at sooo many positions.

Kelly is lucky to have a very few guys that are actually real football players, and they saved his ass today.
I was texting with my LSU buddy and told him they could take a run at Bubble Screen Billy if they fahr BK this year. He said they can't afford to fire him and are probably stuck with him for a couple more years. 😆

Yell Cult up 10-0 on the gata.
I just remembered out of the blue last night that smirky Gayt fan who thinks their DC Armstrong is a world class genius and who does those detailed weekly Gator video reviews (GNFP) after each game. I am going to check out some of his shows from this year sometime this week.

VN Store

Back