Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Can't go wrong with a Barnett. I always love kids getting into deer hunting. Your doing it right.
Yes sir, he's been going with me since he was 4 and he loves it. I bought him an XP390 Thursday but haven't had a chance to sight it in so he's on mine this weekend. He was so excited, he's been paying attention too, he asked me a million questions on maintenance for it. He's so proud of it he can't stand it. Funny thing, he cares nothing about using a rifle, he's always wanted to bow hunt of which I have never done. I've shot them but I'm terrible with them. I've always just hunted with a rifle or buck shot.

Yes sir, he's been going with me since he was 4 and he loves it. I bought him an XP390 Thursday but haven't had a chance to sight it in so he's on mine this weekend. He was so excited, he's been paying attention too, he asked me a million questions on maintenance for it. He's so proud of it he can't stand it. Funny thing, he cares nothing about using a rifle, he's always wanted to bow hunt of which I have never done. I've shot them but I'm terrible with them. I've always just hunted with a rifle or buck shot.
I haven't shot my compound bow since purchasing a crossbow a few yrs ago. A crossbow is almost like having a rifle lol

VN Store

Back