Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Eddie was ROY in 1996, the Oilers moved to Tennessee (Memphis at first) in 1997. Charles Woodson won the Heisman in 1997.

The Tennessee Oilers then played a season in 1998 at Vanderbilt, then played their first season as the Tennessee Titans in 1999.

Ya know, it’s funny you try to be disrespectful about me posting booze (which is my career field), yet I was 3,4,5,6 years old in those years I just listed and somehow know the history better than you. Tough look brother
Look, my attempt was to pick fun, not disparage. I don't have anything against you just bc we disagree.

We've both cited incorrect facts. Me on EG's whereabouts in 96. You on attendance and that none of EG's comments were while he rep'd TN bc in 97 he was a TN Oiler.

So neither of us is perfect, no surprise.
I am never going to not be hard on UT fans who cut our current or formal rivals any slack. But I have nothing against you or your profession. Even though I don't know anything about it, it's entertaining to watch you all go back and forth. So sorry it came across as disparaging and sorry I got 96 wrong. Enjoy the game.

Jaxson Dart has 200 passing yards in the 1st qt. Crazy.
He is very very good....Ole Miss is a legit NC contender with that offense. I think they are a little better than our offense, just because of their experience...not talent.

I hate saying that..but objectively it seems to be true.

Does it seem like Dart has been playing since the stone age?

Same. Swain made it sound like possible concussion on one of his shows this week. Swain did not say concussion, just the way it was implied.
Not too concerned about him missing today, though I hope his string of injuries ends soon.

Heupel has always been conservative with injuries, and makes sense to give him another week of recovery while backups get more carries.

Extremely unlikely, but think about this.

FSU plays 8 ACC games. Imagine they finished 6-2 in conference play, beating Clemson, Miami, and Duke, giving them critical tiebreakers against the top teams. GT and BC unlikely to finish in the top 3.

They could even lose to shiz ND & UF to end their season 7-5.

Win the ACC title game and they'd not only be in the playoffs, but in the top 4 and with a bye.

Just as an example as to how stupid this rule is.

VN Store

Back