Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I feel bad for Bryce Young. But I also wouldn't have drafted him based on this pic alone:

E3aFhf-VIAUAvpT

He's just too damn small for the NFL. In college he could make plays because his team was uber talented and he had enough speed and elusiveness to run around in and out of the pocket and make plays. Doesn't work that way in the NFL. He can't see over his OL in the pocket.
👀 I knew it!!!

The Iamaleava family wear Crocs. Screenshot_20240916_155246_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You were at my neighbors house. I was trying to throw Tod and Kim off my scent and put my name on several of my neighbors mailboxes. Bastards don't want to give me yard of the month, then see how you like having a couple degenerates living in your bushes for a while.
Klubniks in your bush sounds like a nasty STD.

I hope there's a cure.

Doesn't matter to me as long as I have Ice cold Beer

About 10am-4pm for me but I have an umbrella, chair, cooler, and a book. I stay well hydrated with light beer. Then I head back to the house, shower, nap, and then ready for dinner. Those are my favorite days.
Facts. I do have to have some regular water a sammich premade before hitting the sand tho

You were at my neighbors house. I was trying to throw Tod and Kim off my scent and put my name on several of my neighbors mailboxes. Bastards don't want to give me yard of the month, then see how you like having a couple degenerates living in your bushes for a while.
Good to know I have the right neighborhood. Now I just need to poop in every house here. This could take a while.

A question arose on the beach. What is the standard “time on the beach”? What time should you get to the sand and what time is it time to head back to the room?
We usually go down about 10:00 stay untiled about 2:00, leaving our stuff down there. Go have lunch and go back for a couple hours. We've been going to beach that allows fires so we love the evenings and build a fire.

What’s the best pour for us poors? $20-$30 range please and thank you.
Hard to say. I like the Old Forester line. 1792 is decent too. Elijah Craig toasted barrel is close to that price if you can find it.

Edit: Bowman bros is good too. Buffalo Trace juice, Blanton’s mash bill. Aged in Virginia.

Last edited:
No, they wouldn't.
State is now outside of the top 40 (zero total AP votes) and in the 70s in the FPI.

The way've struggled vs bad opponents has me thinking they maybe just aren't very good at all, at least rn.

That said, don't think OU is very good either (yes I'm skipping past Michigan, don't care about em). Only 4.8 YPP offensively lmao. And yes our defense is also giving up more than a yard per play less than theirs. If we can handle the night road environment, they might walk off with their tails between their legs by mid third quarter and asking about shortening the clock.

VN Store

Back