Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think I posted this before. We bought this piece of land outside of Wenatchee. Plan on using it as an escape. Still not sure what I'll build there. So expensive to build anything and it's remote.

View attachment 678511
Build a zip line from your property to the road across the lake at the bottom. World's biggest/fastest zip line.

Alice doesnt live here anymore an underrated CLASSIC

ellen burstyn is hilarious with that kid. Can't discount Killers of the flower moon either, really enjoyed it.
Alice comes in after RB and MS. It's a great movie!! Very nice shoutout!

All of his late 20th, 21st Century contributions have been amazing, some more than others; but, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas...they're absolute masterpieces, imo.

Alice comes in after RB and MS. It's a great movie!! Very nice shoutout!

All of his late 20th, 21st Century contributions have been amazing, some more than others; but, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas...they're absolute masterpieces, imo.

totally agreed. you must also consider Mean Streets being made for half a million which is basically nothing being as impressive a film as it is. all timer early de niro & keitel performances as well

edit-- i see you did consider MS after re reading. great one

I can't imagine them not coming out focused. They better not come out 'too hyped' and make mistakes/get lots of penalties.
This team is a serial killer. Each opponent is nameless, faceless, and destined to be dismantled. Some of them already know it. Some of them don't. Yet.

Im genuinely shocked that I havent seen a "Aint No Love in Oklahoma" by Luke Combs themed hype vid from either side yet. They have to exist.

Are we sure this OU defense is as good as ppl make it seem? From what I’ve watched, I’ve seen ppl throw on them. It looks like that will be there. I’ve watched every game this week.

Teems haven’t ran great on them but Tulane didnt get stuffed every play either.they were around 3.5-4 YPC and they sure as hell aren’t UTs ground attack.
I just don't see OU being that good either, I agree, I've watched their games, especially last week against Tulane and while they had some guys out, they had to have things go their way in the 4th to stretch it from a one possession game... Tulane's defense was all over them as well. If OU is able to come out and stop our run all of a sudden after 3 weeks of them playing meh against meh teams, then I think we've got some big issues ahead of us. I'd still like to see Heard play, sounds like he will, this game is too big for Heup not to be as close to full strength as possible.

I think the key to how much we win by will simply be how long we "keep them in the game and have them think they have a chance"... The longer we keep the score close, the more confidence they will get at home. I really think it will be tight the first half but we will take over towards the end of the 3rd... If we don't, then unfortunately we are going to struggle on the road the remainder of the year and should prepare ourselves for some L's down the line in the schedule... Heaven for bid we don't pull it out, and the media and hype will tank on us and based on how we've been treated in the past, will fall out of the top 10 and be high teens... they'll say we were over-hyped and didn't play anyone... May be just BVS and what I've seen the past 10-15yrs of getting my hopes up, but I am hoping this team is finally different and has enough leaders and experience to push through the road atmosphere, play confident and loose, and blow these F'erz out at home.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
I'd rather see toby keith.
We Have A Problem GIFs | Tenor

VN Store

Back