Recruiting Football Talk VIII

just be thankful it wasnt the lake pterodactyl that dumps bucket of bird **** onto un suspecting boats and docks in NE TN.
Makes me remember when a guy I worked with in the 90's came into work 30 minutes late. I asked him why you late? He said I hit a deer that ran out in front of my truck on highway 321.

Well of course in my mid 20's and I sarcastically said, well did the deer have insurance?

The guy got pissed off and quit.😂😂😂

Makes me remember when a guy I worked with in the 90's came into work 30 minutes late. I asked him why you late? He said I hit a deer that ran out in front of my truck on highway 321.

Well of course in my mid 20's and I sarcastically said, well did the deer have insurance?

The guy got pissed off and quit.😂😂😂
soft as mud. we are talking about this guy and not the braves right?

The injuries will be his scapegoat this year but that doesn’t change my view of him. Lousy.
Half his lineup has gone down at one point or another this year with Acuna being out for the season. Like I said, I'm not a fan of his managerial style, but credit where credit is due, if this team makes the postseason, he's done a great job.

So how about we give the GM and HC a couple years then? You made my point indirectly lol
How Bout No GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

VN Store

Back