Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Folks we have a new Doctor in the house.
Dr. SoilVol representin us all now!!
So much admiration and congratulations boiling up in our proud for one of our own!!!
Dr. SoilVol tip of the hat…let’s celebrate with him and his y’all….bring some tunes!!

I don’t care who the qb is. “Just win baby”
I agree. It's just that the teasing started because you were offended by those of us who said Levis was a bad pick. Thus far, we've been proven right. Sure, he could still turn it around, but I don't think he does.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I agree. It's just that the teasing started because you were offended by those of us who said Levis was a bad pick. Thus far, we've been proven right. Sure, he could still turn it around, but I don't think he does.
No, I’ve said multiple times I’m not sold on Levis but he has the talent to be good if he could just get it together. Feel free to go search my post history

I think someone here told me this was an awful pick for the titans. May have been @Weezer

Was not me. The pick I said was awful was Will Levis. And the asthmatic WR from Arkansas. And the Georgia OL from a few years ago that was a complete headcase. I never mentioned Sweat. But I understand your confusion.

No, I’ve said multiple times I’m not sold on Levis but he has the talent to be good if he could just get it together. Feel free to go search my post history
I'm still hoping the Titans find their way, but I don't think it will be with Levis. I think the game is too fast for him. He lacks what is needed between the ears IMO.

Was not me. The pick I said was awful was Will Levis. And the asthmatic WR from Arkansas. And the Georgia OL from a few years ago that was a complete headcase. I never mentioned Sweat. But I understand your confusion.
Didn't they also draft a 1-legged running back? How is he doing so far?

Fair, you said this below. Not sure who said Sweat was a bad pick but someone definitely did here
IMG_7141.jpeg

Reactions: Weezer
Just watching Brewers, thinking what a great fit BB will be.

then I immediately think about the other teams who have taken a chance on former Vols. Lions, Saints, Angels, Lakers.

Listen, teams just flat out miss.

and yes I am specifically calling out the Braves and Titans.

I'm still hoping the Titans find their way, but I don't think it will be with Levis. I think the game is too fast for him. He lacks what is needed between the ears IMO.
The FA this offseason, the 2 trades (Sneed and Jones) and the draft from this year give me hope Carthon is a good GM

I said all offseason the Titans have put everything around Levis to succeed and it’s up to him to do it. Doesn’t appear he’s going to do it, but they’re going to roll with him all year to confirm it. Right wrong or indifferent and I agree with that plan

VN Store

Back