Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Beamer level bustable right in the eye socket to me!

True but I'm not sure that he's entirely wrong about our team. Hit a few passes and the D and running game can handle the rest, especially if Nico keeps using his legs in a decisive manner. Adjusting to that mindset might even fix Nico's overthrows. He really doesn't need to carry this team and that's not a bad thing at all.

Oh bless his heart DeBoer has gone full shower discipline…

(247) Alabama players re-focusing on 'small things,' including tucking shirts and being on time

This is real. Not satire. Wow.
It's a thing. The narrative since Saturday has been that Saban paid attention to and enforced discipline on every little detail in the building. Since he left, everyone has relaxed, and it's showing on the field.

Looks like they're now playing the short-cut "everything will be OK now" card because they're getting back to what Saban did to create a winning culture.

Again, RB room is fine. We’ve got 2 freshmen sitting behind Sampson/Bishop that have been one of the best duos in the country, and when they’ve gotten run they’ve been good. Can’t imagine why anyone would be worried about the RB room when Heupel had Jabari Small putting up elite numbers.

View attachment 689610

Run game comes down to scheme and OL more than anything. Elite RBs are massively overvalued in the portal. Don’t see us going that route.
Our run game scheme is elite. No blockers (or minimum at best).

The names on the RB jersies don't matter as much

Reactions: Vols410
I went back and watched. Maybe you are right it’s not as clear. Bama did have guys out there when our offense started coming on the field. But they have eyes in the sky to analyze personnel. I’ve just never seen it where the defense was trying to sub so much, and they were confused right out of a kickoff.
It does appear one of those eyes in the sky messed up. I'm honestly not sure how much time they're allowed to change their personnel after the timeout. It did seem like a lot more time and subs than usual.

Reactions: Orange. and VolGee4
Gotta new nickname in the bedroom.
They said "Thrilly", not "Chilly".

love-laughing.gif

10-2 is a lock.

Win out and we're in the SEC championship for a bye. Totally different tier.
Best case scenario is we beat up on UK and MSSU while UGA struggles for two straight weeks over a surging Florida and a decent Ole Miss team, and goes into Athens against us drained and down a few guys. And we end 11-1 with a trip to Atlanta.

VN Store

Back