Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Luckily our coaches take their million dollar salaries seriously
Next year Moore is gone, so if we need a backup for one game like an ankle sprain, these are the games Merk will get some experience, not against Oklahoma, GA, Ala
Moore should definitely play for backup exp for this year, but we need Merk to get about 8 to 10 snaps today in a blowout

Not sure what happened with Nico at the end of the first half. He was humming along for the most part, but it's like he lost focus or something on that final drive. But, for the most part, lots of good things to say about our offense.

Defense, I know we've only given up 3, but something seems a little off. Can't pt my finger on it. But I expect the coaches will. Lots of tape this game to study and make corrections. Biggest jump of improvement is normally between games one and two.

Next year Moore is gone, so if we need a backup for one game like an ankle sprain, these are the games Merk will get some experience, not against Oklahoma, GA, Ala
Moore should definitely play for backup exp for this year, but we need Merk to get about 8 to 10 snaps today in a blowout
I’m sure he will

Bet we see Merk next series

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back