Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
big Gucci sosa said:
y'all are getting played like a fiddle
tenor.gif

Reactions: beneVOLence
I'd rather guwop come on this evening and say we are getting played like a fiddle rather than something vague like "🛫" which would totally send this place into a frenzy for four hours

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
I think it's fairly obvious that nothing is changing and Pruitt/Fulmer are committed to keeping everything status quo for a "regular" full football year in 2021.

Reactions: beneVOLence
I think it's fairly obvious that nothing is changing and Pruitt/Fulmer are committed to keeping everything status quo for a "regular" full football year in 2021.
I agree. I'm not sure why people believe everything a certain poster says. They post vague comments and open ended statements that can always been explained to the masses. This is my opinion. Fulmer doesn't want Pruitt. Pruitt doesn't want to be here. But neither can afford to change that atm. Next year. Change will come with anything less than 9 wins.

Serious question. What did y’all think was going to happen today?? It’s sighing day. What kind of moron would fire a coach today?? Of course it’s all tummy sticks and rainbows. It’d be stupid to do anything else.

Sunday. We will see.
Noone expected it today. And the majority won't expect it Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back