Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeBord "got something out of the OL" because Dobbs was a great scrambler. Those O-lines Dobbs had were awful. You can thank injuries, bad evaluations, and Butch's MAC blocking schemes.

If it wasn't for Josh Dobbs, Butch likely would have been fired here during or after the 2015 season. I still don't think most people understand how many flaws that guy covered up, and he wasn't even an elite talent.

The 2015 OL was not bad. In fact, it was good. Not sure what you watched that year. The same one that Alabama players said that UT was the most physical team they played that year.

The end of 2016 was a different story.

The TAMU defensive front will be the best Tennessee has faced since probably Georgia.

And I’m worried Isaiah Spiller runs for about 175.

The best chance Tennessee has is for Kellen Mond to have a meltdown.
Im less worried about the run, besides Bama they've played it well all year. Mond gonna have a career day though

If we somehow beat Texas A&M I would begrudgingly be okay with keeping Pruitt for one more year but at that point his job will most likely be safe anyway...we simply cannot tolerate another year like this if that were to happen though, he needs to at least win 7 games next year and be competitive in losses no more blowouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back