Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you see. GA thought they were going to come in and walk all over these 3* with their 5*. TN fans just want GA to be a bad team.
Yep.... I agree that fickell is a good coach but in the regular season they barely beat Tulsa and UCF by 3..... they do not deserve to be in the playoff.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
No they don’t.... Notre dame beat Clemson and North Carolina..... much better opponents than Cincy played
That Clemson game was a joke, Clemson was playing with their backup QB and 3rd stringers on defense. UNC isn't anything to write home about. Getting their brains blasted last week showed ND doesn't deserve to be there. 0 losses are better than 1 anyways.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
That Clemson game was a joke, Clemson was playing with their backup QB and 3rd stringers on defense. UNC isn't anything to write home about. Getting their brains blasted last week showed ND doesn't deserve to be there. 0 losses are better than 1 anyways.
Cincy beat UCF by 3 who lost BYU by 26..... if we just go by 0 losses then I would never schedule anyone.

These bowl games have lost all their luster with these BS opt outs. Just expand the playoffs to 16 teams so we quit hearing these lame excuses about opt outs and not being motivated.
If they're not gonna pay players during the season, I think they should pay them in bowl games. That might stop some of the opt outs.

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back