Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job by the Domers..gotta give em credit for not rolling over. Now let's see if their defense will decide to play at all today.

I hate Alabama so much, but their offense is such a pleasure to watch, with how explosive it is and how easy they make it out to be. Nick Saban adapted and saw that explosive offense and not old fashioned long sustained drives were the way to go in our changing game.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Hyatt’s a freshman bro. He’s gonna be great

that is if we have an OC who can properly utilize him and not a Stone Age offense
I think he can be really good, but he hasn’t shown much ability to make a guy miss nor the quickness/acceleration to just run right around guys like Smith and Waddle do all the time.

This all day because we are never going to catch up to their talent level. It's just an automatic loss. I say let someone else ride that horse for a few years.

Have nearly beat them twice in 6 years being severely outmatched. We need to stop scheduling tough OOC teams though.

I hate Alabama so much, but their offense is such a pleasure to watch, with how explosive it is and how easy they make it out to be. Nick Saban adapted and saw that explosive offense and not old fashioned long sustained drives were the way to go in our changing game.
I love what Football used to be...tough and physical meant something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back