Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
College football went full Big 12 overnight it seems
People used to laugh at their defenses...when it was just their innovative offenses that were superior. Now every conference is feeling that since they've adopted "Big 12" offenses. It's interesting to watch from the corner of folks pushing non-"big boy football" all these years. But it won't stop a small group from still wanting fullbacks, ball control offense, heavy RBs, punting on every 4th down, etc. I get some still revel in old school football, but I'd rather win.

People used to laugh at their defenses...when it was just their innovative offenses that were superior. Now every conference is feeling that since they've adopted "Big 12" offenses. It's interesting to watch from the corner of folks pushing non-"big boy football" all these years.

Well damn you.
well F U

Well you just STFU

Ill go to my closet and pout now

Reactions: AppStVol
I think the best explanation against my take is Napier was never offered the job
If that is the correct take, then it is also the correct take that your original take is completely incoherent as the Auburn job had no bearing on the Tennessee job. 😘

I mean, if Korey Foreman has suddenly decided he wants to be a Vol, I won't object, lol.
Hell, looking at who's committing tomorrow, I wouldn't say no to several of them. 5*OT-yes plz, Ceyair Wright-yes plz, that ILB from HI - if he can cover a slant, hell yes

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back