Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to do some research on Wright State. Several arguments to be made they should have been a 2 seed. We drew the toughest regional draw in the country.
Unranked Horizon League champs. Good for them. We battled the best conference all year. Shouldn’t have been close.

The port issues were 100% covid related.

And yes when the federal government shuts down businesses that is absolutely taking away a right to provide. My wife’s business lost 90k in 2020. Lots of restaurants have closed, servers got killed, travel/tourism got killed, hotels got killed. Are you awake?
we really need a dislike button
People are stupid..

Reactions: SCvol333
Unranked Horizon League champs. Good for them. We battled the best conference all year. Shouldn’t have been close.
giphy.gif

@Freaks stats aren’t that impressive. Negative like to post ratio.
Bro. We didn’t have likes for the first ten years of the board (I’m guessing/exaggerating because I don’t remember). Plus most of my posts suck. But You sure you want to rip the VOLS and come at me all in the same night?

😬

I didn't get to watch it so I listened online to Wilkerson. His call was awesome I think.
I’m not really a big baseball fan. But as a Vol, I can’t stop watching this video,
you tell me that our fans aren’t STARVED for a winner in ANY sport. So happy for this team and the joy they are bringing to Big Orange Country!!!!!

I’d love to see everyone’s take if we had lost. Wright St is **** and we are top 3 in the nation.

We went 15-2 last year before Covid hit...yep, the 2 losses were to Wright State.

Calling them **** is stupid. They lead the country in scoring and are probably better than every other 4 seed and probably most 3 seeds.

I’m not really a big baseball fan. But as a Vol, I can’t stop watching this video,
you tell me that our fans aren’t STARVED for a winner in ANY sport. So happy for this team and the joy they are bringing to Big Orange Country!!!!!

Yes...
I got so mad earlier bc of the **** we’ve put up with for the past x amount of years but it’s so fun to win big games especially like that. The feeling is awesome, it’s a new excitement bc we really haven’t had much lately, few and far between we’ll say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back