Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine? Whatever trial you’re going through, some guy somewhere had twisted testicles. I just realized who I’m talking to. Weezer still wants to neuter you for Walter Nolen.
Is this a bad time to post that I found this rub at Academy? Meat Church FTW BTW.

1623813470879.jpeg

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!

Praying for all of you, Doc. Hope you have answers and she’s well on her way to recovery very soon.

Understandable. You're in a tough situation.

Allow us to distract you until you know more.
Thanks, knew I could count on y’all!

So, little medical diagnostic trivia for you…
Guy comes into the ER complaining of severe scrotal/testicular pain. Could be testicular torsion or a hydrocoele. (Both incredibly painful, one can destroy the testicle, the other doesn’t) Diagnosis is made by trans illuminating the scrotum. When you tell the guy that you are going to shine a small flashlight through his scrotum, even when they are writhing in pain, the guy will stop and say “You’re gonna do what?” If the light passes through the scrotum, it’s a hydrocoele. They can see an Urologist the next clinic day. No light means calling to prep the OR and the Urologist is coming in right away!

Guy comes into the ER complaining of severe scrotal/testicular pain. Could be testicular torsion or a hydrocoele. (Both incredibly painful, one can destroy the testicle, the other doesn’t) Diagnosis is made by trans illuminating the scrotum. When you tell the guy that you are going to shine a small flashlight through his scrotum, even when they are writhing in pain, the guy will stop and say “You’re gonna do what?” If the light passes through the scrotum, it’s a hydrocoele. They can see an Urologist the next clinic day. No light means calling to prep the OR and the Urologist is coming in right away!
2DFA0DBA-317C-416F-BA8B-58ABA2FDD235.gif

24B13B32-55F5-4F7D-B241-E57FA406D3F7.gif

Thankfully, I have never had torsion. On the flip side, it's amazing how much fluid the body can retain , and the places it will retain them. When my cirrhosis was at its worst, I was getting regular paracentesis. Unfortunately, there are certain body parts that will retain fluid that you can't drain.

watching replay of Ark-TN SECCG.

Didnt get to watch 1st time.

Arkansas played best game it could have.

TN didnt play its best game. Larger stadium didnt seem to help.

Umpire was horrible (surprise in SEC). Just horrible.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back