Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it turns out, Florida did indeed play their only good game of the season against the Tennessee Vols. Like clockwork, they only show up for us. They're ass otherwise.

And we were still too much for them. I think Heupel is gonna pull a reverse Spurrier on their asses starting next year. They are gonna blink and be down 35-10 at halftime.

Venables being uninterested in us was a blessing in disguise.
I was chastised by one of our... "I'm so much more knowledgeable than you" experts when I called him a bad hire. But I think he was a bad hire for Oklahoma. The last thing they need is an unproven DC as head coach... That fails more than not.

Just gonna enjoy 5-0 and a top 10 matchup with Bama.

Go into that game hoping we are competitive in the 4th. Team has already exceeded expectations for me just need to finish strong. 10-2 would be HUGE. And if they manage to upset Bama or Georgia it’ll be even better.

OL has really improved from what Friend was doing, so impressed by that group.
Exactly. I'm not nervous about Bama at all. We shouldn't be able to beat them in year two of Heupel. If we do then it's icing on the cake. I'm just enjoying the ride!

Love to see it

This team loves winning and they're expecting to win every game. It's been a while since we've had a coach and team that enjoys winning like this team and coaching staff does.

15-0 is totally possible when you think the way UT is thinking right now. The coaches, the team, the university, and the fans are all pulling in the right direction. It looks great and feels even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back