Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
it-feels-good-to-be-a-winner-james-tindale.gif

That guy is a psycho. He’s obsessed with trashing Heupel and defending Pruitt. It’s so bizarre

It’s because he’s not a Vols fan, hes likely someone from Pruitts extended family with an axe to grind would be my guess. His takes are WAY too personal to just be a random Vols football fan. Plus, anyone that looks at Pruitts tenure and tries to say anything relating to Pruitt being a better coach is just trolling, upset, or both.

What a game that was. If I remember correctly, one of the biggest plays was Ainge hustling, after throwing an interception, to tackle the Alabama player down near the goal line. That hustle saved a touchdown, held them to a FG, and allowed us to come back and win that one. A great example of why a team with a winning mentality can never give up on a play.

I was at that game with my Dad in 2006, and it feels like forever ago. Now I have my own kids that I hope get to grow up watching some winning Tennessee football like I did in the 90s and early 00s. It's great to feel like we really have a coaching staff that has things on the right track and can actually out scheme other coaching staffs. The players seem to be having fun, playing hard, and hustling each play. Love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back