Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattler is garbage soup.
EMz2dIzWoAE1_Gp.jpg:large

Last season the fifth game was an SEC road game against the Tigers and the Vols put together their first complete game in a blowout. A lot of folks expected that one to be close. History about to repeat itself?
Does this make me clairvoyant or a lucky conspiracy theorist?

The first TD pass to Hyatt took me by surprise.
It elicited an uncontrollable maniacal and evil laugh that just kept going. My daughter and wife came to see why I was watching a horror movie instead of Vols football. They stopped at the doorway to my media room and just stared at me…that did snap me out of it…

😎 5-0

15-0 🤠
Do they not watch too?!?!

Re-watching the game. Anyone notice how on our opening drive of the third quarter Dan Orlovskey drew the post route with Hyatt right before the snap and literally knew the play. You gotta wonder how LSU couldn’t see it if he could.

It was based on the defensive alignment, so LSU acted first. They explained it on the SECN. You can see the safety cheat up to blitz, and it left the middle open. The analyst on the network said that if the safety had stayed back then Hooker would have looked at another WR.

Re-watching the game. Anyone notice how on our opening drive of the third quarter Dan Orlovskey drew the post route with Hyatt right before the snap and literally knew the play. You gotta wonder how LSU couldn’t see it if he could.
Orlovskey is my favorite broadcaster. Guy knows the Xs and Os as well as anyone and could have gone into coaching easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back