Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Heupel, losing two KEY offensive starters would have been debilitating in a game like this. When you got a dude scheming up pure genius it really doesn’t matter!

I can only imagine how much Bru is enjoying being here. 140 yards rec is sic. He would have never gotten that at USC

CJH has ruined me. I have so much trouble being interested in these slow drawn out games. The offense is a given but he also has the defense playing fast. They may get a sack or give up a big play but the ball is moving. Every other game is Iowa vs Iowa to me.
Said the same to my wife today. So much better now that games don't drag on for 6 years. Con is that I can't run and grab a refill between plays.

Did the broadcast update his status? What's his injury? If he does play hurt, he will end up re-injured. Young's got to be smart enough to take medical advice over simply wanting to play.
Saban said it’s up to him. More of a pain tolerance thing. I guess Young decided the pain of losing millions is worse than losing to ATM.

Honestly the most encouraging thing today, Heupel managed the clock late, and it wasnt a total disaster. It looks like they made some improvements in that area.
Just my 2 cents, but I think its because we wait to long to line up, they wait until 10, so they can simulate playing fast, but I would go around 15 to give yourself a little more time.

We going to kill both UK and USC
So incredible to watch unfold what was painfully obvious to everyone with a brain. Kentucky isn't good. They've struggled in every game. Florida is bad. Ole Miss is also overrated and struggled with Vandy. South Carolina is bad. I can't believe the hype they gave them.

CJH has ruined me. I have so much trouble being interested in these slow drawn out games. The offense is a given but he also has the defense playing fast. They may get a sack or give up a big play but the ball is moving. Every other game is Iowa vs Iowa to me.
Iowa vs Iowa made me laugh. Their scrimmages must bore themselves to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back