Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our OL played lights out today, i think it was a missed RB blocking assignment that nearly got Hooker killed.
Was that the only snap Sampson got? I know he was pumped to play in front of friends and family only to almost get Hooker killed.

edit. Checked the stats and he had 2 carries for 14 yards.

Last edited:
Regardless OR irregardless of what happens with Clemson and USC, should we move to No. 5?
I think we should jump to at least 7 . . . 5 is dreaming, but I've seen crazier stuff happen. I thought we could get to 5 if 1-2 teams in front of us lost.

After seeing what we're capable of and how other teams are performing, we can beat anyone in front of us. Our schedule to this point is tougher than most teams ahead of us and 3 top25 wins is better than what basically anyone else has achieved.

Man, isn’t it something else to be able to sit back and KNOW—not think—that we have a damned good team? I can hardly remember the last time I could remember that to be true

It's weird, I'm confident as hell but also still have some degree of BVS like we could lose to anyone or that Bama/UGA will blow us out.

I’m sure she doesn’t mind, she’s tolerant of all the juvenile posts from you morans that he has to monitor. Y’all let the poor man have a life and quit posting stupid debates of MJ bs LB. Whoops I meant vs of course.

When have I ever posted something juvenile? When I ask? The answer.... a simple... never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back