Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I went to look at TideFans cause there is absolutely no better mixer for bourbon than tears of despair. Alabama fans simply CANNOT deal with a fairly officiated game. They've been the beneficiary of biased calls so long they lose their mind if it's bad both ways. I saw several holds they committed that weren't called, and there were probably a few calls that got missed on our side too. If they aren't coddled all game with phantom holds and non-existent PI calls, while getting away with whatever they want to do, they freak. It's, frankly, hilarious.

If we keep winning, WE are going to be the fanbase complaining over fairly officiated games. And I'm gonna ****ing love it.

so obviously, i know we want to win out and go 15-0. Well on our way...

But what is the best 1 loss scenario:

Is it better for us to lose to UGA and not play in the SEC championship game..

or is it better to beat UGA and lose in the SEC Championship game?

I absolutely love we are asking questions like this. It’s literally unbelievable.

I don't think Hooker and Keyton have found a rhythm. I think that Hooker is so used to throwing to Tillman on that side that he overthrows Keyton a lot because Keyton isn't quite as fast.

Reactions: BigSteve09
God, this is glorious!

1. We took their best shot, with their Heisman QB playing fine

2. We had no secondary left

3. Tillman out

4. Henry T can hear it echoing till they run away on their bus… and then through the streets.

5. 3 transfers converge for the win. Hooker - McCoy - McGrath

This is just perfection
1665885841631.gif

Y'all Still alive here? I did exacty as I did in 2016 to break the UF streak and met my friends at the exact same venue. Streak broken again!

Btw tons of Vol/anti-Bama fans here. Great crowd. Great night.

I have 4 kids…my oldest is 12 and obviously never seen us beat Bama. He told me that McGrath hit it as I walked away, and we hugged. My wife is out of town, and my kids are running wild, and frankly, I don’t care.

I actually think Stetson will pass for 500 yards. He will eat this secondary up.

Disagree with that one. Nobody holds as good as Bama's O-line holds. Stetson's going to get rung up and he is not nearly as good as BY. Add in we will likely be healthier and more experienced on the back end by then. We have a lot of talented young pups playing. Cover Bower, stop Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back